Moisture Density Gauge HS-5001C.
HS-5001C compaction control gauge features storage capability of up to 320-field tests transferable to a computer or a printer via an infrared RS-232 data cable. The HS-5001C contains a totally enclosed and sealed automatic indexing mechanism that provides an accurate read-out of the measurement depth while keeping abrasive dirt and other debris out of the mechanism itself.
Other features include:
- Six convenient. easily replaced AA size alkaline batteries, that last up to 2000 hours of operation. No expensive, special battery packs to buy from the manufacturer.
- Data storage of up to 320 field tests.
- Built-in test routines.
- Trench wall moisture correction.
- Nomograph method for thin lift asphalt measurements.
- Five block calibration method-No short cuts.
- Indexing mechanism is specially designed for positive, precise and repeatable source positioning.
- Durable bronze bearings reduce source rod lateral movement.
- Rugged, precise-machined base from solid 6061-T6 aluminum, unlike castings will never wrap from casting stress.
- Meets and exceeds ASTM test methods D-2922, D-3017, D-2950, C-1040 and AASHTO T-238, T-239
More information can be found on this product be clicking the link below. Be patient it may take a minute to load.