An extensive manual of 300+ pages of Microsoft's Access database application. Accessing the Possibilities with Microsoft Access combines introductory, intermediate, and advance Access materials in one manual and is written based on the functionality of Access. The manual prepares you for certifications, many job titles and positions, and is written by a business manager that has used Access since 1994 and SQL/DBase since 1981. This manual and associated classes prepares you to be an Access Expert. Some of the topics and chapters are:
Shipping rates included in price of manual of $65.00 and generally USPS Priority mail is used for 2 -3 business day delivery. Enjoy Accessing your Possibilities with Microsoft Access.
- Creating Databases and Manipulating existing databases
- Relational Databases vs. Flat File Databases
- Building and developing your own database
- Creating fields, records, and tables
- Explore and use all data types in tables and create validation rules and text in tables
- Understand the importance and use of Primary Keys
- Implement Lookup Tables and modify joins and relationships between Table
- Relationship creation and modification with join options
- Creating Parameter and selection queries based on multiple tables
- Performing Calculations and Functions through the queries
- Develop forms for input, edit, and viewing data as well as a navigation systems
- Create reports based on queries, add functions such as Count and page breaks
- Developing Macros nor a navigation system.
- AND Much, Much More