YOU MUST COMPLY WITH OSHA STANDARD 29 CFR 1910.147 (The Control of Hazardous Energy)
If your employees operate machinery or equipment requiring lockout/tagout during maintenance, you must comply with these OSHA regulations.
Be prepared to take your lockout and tagout products to the lockout locations.
About our Personal Lock-out/Tagout Kit
All your lockout needs are contained in a kit, making it convenient, easily accessible and portable. Kit contains a variety of lockout devices and accessories for shutting down equipment and machinery before conducting maintenance or repairs. Kit provides the necessary equipment to help you comply with OSHA safety lockout requirements, which will help you solve your lockout situations. Durable, rugged polyethylene box has carry handle.
What does the kit include?
- 3 Xenoy Padlocks keyed-alike
- 1 7C5RED Circuit Breaker Padlock
- 1 LD-1 Hasp 1? jaw light steel
- 1 427 Snap-On Hasp
- 1 TL-8611 6-ft. Adjustable Cable Lockout
- 1 TL-480 Valve Lockout Fits 1 to 3 diameter valve handles
- 1 481 Valve cover Fits 2 to 5 diameter valve handles
- 1 TL-482 Gate Valve Covers
- 1 476 Nylon Ball Valve Lockout (1/4 to 1)
- 1 477 Ball Valve Covers
- 25 LT-177 Danger Do Not Operate laminated tags