Learn the power and magic of Data Analysis using Excel. This extensive, full-color, and comprehensive manual and course teaches you how to create and edit PivotTables and PivotCharts. You will know how to analyze all kinds of databases/tables from sales and financial data to HR and demographic data. You learn how to use PivotTables for marketing and product/service analysis based on areas. Our PivotTables will analyze revenue and provide subtotals, grand totals, and percentages. We will filter and sort our data in various ways and means in Excel's PivotTables. We will learn how to play "What If" analysis with Excel using Scenario Manager. We will employ SubTotals on our databases and tables, too.
After this course, you'll be able to:
- Create and edit PivotTables and PivotCharts based on databases,
- Analyze data of many varieties through PivotTables and PivotCharts,
- Manipulate data through multiple sorting and filtering in a PivotTable,
- Format and design your PivotTable with professional, powerful, and attractive reports,
- Use PivotTables to make important business decisions,
- Produce reports for account revenue, number of transactions, billing, and marketing data,
- Know the average age, total salary, and number of employees by department/business unit,
- Understand where your products and services are selling the most,
- Create and save What-If Analysis using Scenario Manager,
- Insert SubTotals for Sum, Average, and Count functions for tables and databases,
- And Much More!