Terms & Agreements
1. You are responsible for damages to the cameras that occur during your rental period that affect their ability to function. If the cameras is damaged to the extent that it can no longer function properly the renting party is responsible for the cost to repair or replace any and all broken/missing cameras. WE understand that minor damages occur such as scratches or scrapes on the camera. As long as the camera can still function and is rentable the damage will be covered at no extra charge.
2. The renter is responsible for the distribution and collection of any and all rented cameras at their event.
3. WE are not responsible for missing or stolen cameras, batteries or memory cards. In the event that any of our property is not returned to us the renting party is responsible for the replacement cost of that property. The replacement cost is $100.00 per camera, $20.00 per camera and $10.00 per battery. It has been our experience that theft is extremely rare. If you are concerned about this occurrence please go to our tips and techniques page for further advice.
4. Should a camera that you receive fail to function please let us know by e-mail or phone before your event and we will refund you the cost of the individual camera rental. Please note that all cameras are checked for quality before and after every event and camera malfunction of any kind has yet to occur.
5. You pic It! will not be held responsible for unseen equipment failure or inaccessibility to our website at any time.
6. We have made a large investment into the quality and functionality of our cameras but we are not responsible for the picture taking expertize of the guests at your event. You Pic It! hold no liability for the satisfaction or dissatisfaction of the pictures that your guests choose to take at any time..
7. As the renting party you are responsible for informing your guests that all images may appear on our website as well as in your own personal photo gallery.
8. You will hold us harmless for any liability regarding the published or non-published contents on your photo-hosting site. We have the right to withhold any photos deemed inappropriate from the photo-hosting site.
9. All cameras must be shipped out and postdated within 2 business days following your event date. If this condition is not met late fees will be applied at the rate of $5.00 per camera per day.
10. The renting party must return the cameras back to us in the original containers that they were sent to you in otherwise the renting party is responsible for the replacement cost of said container in the amount of $80.00.
11. You Pic It! will honor a request to transfer our services to another date other than the one that was originally reserved at our sole discretion. If an alternate date is not available than You Pic It! reserves the right to treat this occurrence as a cancellation.
12. If you choose to cancel your rental reservation up to 3 weeks before your event the entire purchase will be fully refundable. If the renting party chooses to cancel within three weeks of their event date then a cancellation fee of 25% of your total invoice will occur.
13. You Pic It! is not responsible for Acts of God, shipping errors or weather related delays.
14. To the extent permitted by law You Pic It! shall not held liable for consequential damages or for damages in the excess of the rental fee paid.
15. The renter agrees to pay any and all legal and/or collection fees related to this agreement. Any collection, mediation, arbitration or litigation expenses, including solicitor fees, shall be born by the renter if any of these actions are required by You Pic It! to enforce any term of condition in this agreement.
16. Any and all legal actions related to this agreement must take place in a courthouse residing in Middlesex County, NJ.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this agreement please feel free to call us at 732-371-5659 or e-mail us at any time.